The remuneration for legal assistant is determined individually with each client and depends on the type and complexity of the case and the necessary effort of the lawyer.
- The system of remuneration from individual
- remuneration is determined separately for each of the contracted services;
- The system of fixed remuneration
- used when ordering permanent legal service, remuneration is fixed and specified monthly rate;
- The system of bonus for success
- in some cases part of remuneration might be a bonus for the outcome of the case.